WERE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT HORSEBACK RIDING TRAIL?
• What about a First-Class Horse?
• How about your horse being Vacuumed - not just brushed?
• Do You Want Clean Tack
• Do You Also Want an Excellent Safety Program?
COME TO ARROWMONT STABLES.
Click On A Time Below (Safety Program Start Time)
The Stables Area Pictures...More Information Below
To Check Availability & Book Your Ride
|Jan 3 - Mar 16
|Mar 17 - May 31
|June 1 - Sept 5
|Sept 6, 2016 -
Jan 1, 2017
Arrowmont has the best Trail Ride Program in the Southeast...maybe even the country.
At least that's what our Guests tell us and everyone else.
Bonuses You Get
• Your Safety Program consists of a video or live demonstration covering the horse's training, safety and horse personality.
• Then, you are given a chance to try your horse in the ring before departing.
• If needed, your horse can be changed before you leave on your guided ride.
• Plan an extra 40-50 minutes, in addition to your trail time, for this safety and training program.
• There is no charge for your Safety Program. We believe it's important.
• Helmets are provided - no charge.
• Raincoats/Ponchos available as needed - no charge.
Your rate is based on the trail and not time. Trail times are approximate. It is hard to "Push Button" a horse to be exact and it depends on your group, how many pictures you take, etc.
Please have this information ready before you call to reserve:
• Preferred Date and Time,
• Number of riders and their Names,
• Weight (so we can have the proper size horse ready), We can carry up to 300 lbs
• Height and Age of riders
• If you have a trail preference, it is helpful to know, especially if it's a Walk-Trot-Canter. We need a special Guide for it.
Please note: Credit Card information is necessary for ALL reservations. Your card is to secure the reservation. It is not charged unless you don't show or cancel the day before by 5 PM.
Rates may change without notice.
Guides do work for tips. People often ask what the normal tip is... it's like in a restaurant, commonly, 15-20%.
Usually Your Guide is a college student working their way through school and they very much appreciate the tip. It's not expected but they do work hard preparing the horse, making sure your ride is safe as well as enjoyable... and getting things taken care of at the end of the day.